Bitban Technologies S.L.
January 2021 – Present (1 yr 11 mos) | Madrid, Spain
January 2020 – December 2020 (1 year) | Madrid, Spain
Client: Bitban Technologies S.L.
- Evolution of bCube Publisher, Bitban's proprietary Content Management System (CMS);
- Development of REST APIs and libraries in PHP 7.3 and using Symfony components;
- Stack: PHP, Symfony, MySQL/ORM, Solr, Docker/Minikube, git/Gitlab.
014 Media S.L.
January 2019 – January 2020 (1 year) | Madrid, Spain
- Analysis, design and development of projects in PHP/Symfony and MariaDB/Doctrine;
- Other roles included implementation of SCRUM in project management, server configuration, development of the team (training and guidance), and personnel selection.
InterMundial XXI S.L.
June 2018 – December 2019 (6 months) | Madrid, Spain
- Planning and migration of applications to the cloud with the infrastructure team, configuration of web servers and separation of environments (testing/staging/prod);
- Designed and developed from scratch a framework in bash script for compilation and deployment of projects;
- Development of REST API in PHP and MariaDB for integration with customers and suppliers;
- Training of the team in the use of git and improvement of the development flow with git-flow.
July 2016 – June 2018 (2 years) | USA, Brazil and Spain
- Winter English course at Florida International University - FIU (USA);
- One year teaching English (trainee) at "Nove de Julho" University - UNINOVE (Brazil);
- Four-week Spanish course at Enforex Idiomas (Spain);
- Three months dedicated to update my knowledge as a programmer, to return to the labor market.