January 2020 – Present | Madrid, Spain
Client: Bitban Technologies S.L.
- Evolution of bCube Publisher, Bitban's proprietary Content Management System (CMS);
- Development of REST APIs and libraries in PHP 7.3 and using Symfony components;
- Stack: PHP, Symfony, MySQL/ORM, Solr, Docker/Minikube, git/Gitlab.
014 Media S.L.
January 2019 – January 2020 (1 year) | Madrid, Spain
- Analysis, design and development of projects in PHP/Symfony and MariaDB/Doctrine;
- Other roles included implementation of SCRUM in project management, server configuration, development of the team (training and guidance), and personnel selection.
InterMundial XXI S.L.
June 2018 – December 2019 (6 months) | Madrid, Spain
- Planning and migration of applications to the cloud with the infrastructure team, configuration of web servers and separation of environments (testing/staging/prod);
- Designed and developed from scratch a framework in bash script for compilation and deployment of projects;
- Development of REST API in PHP and MariaDB for integration with customers and suppliers;
- Training of the team in the use of git and improvement of the development flow with git-flow.
July 2016 – June 2018 (2 years) | USA, Brazil and Spain
- Winter English course at Florida International University - FIU (USA);
- One year teaching English (trainee) at "Nove de Julho" University - UNINOVE (Brazil);
- Four-week Spanish course at Enforex Idiomas (Spain);
- Three months dedicated to update my knowledge as a programmer, to return to the labor market.
Digipix Gráfica Digital S/A
May 2015 – July 2016 (1 year 2 months) | Osasco, Brazil
- Important role in the technological transition from Zocprint to the Digipix Group, in charge of the maintenance of the web and its services, the development of REST APIs for integration between back-office systems and responsible for training Digipix's infrastructure team in the technologies used by Zocprint;
- Infrastructure (Amazon Web Services), version control and software deployment (Jenkins/puppet).
Zocprint - Rocket Internet SE
July 2013 – April 2015 (1 year 9 months) | Sao Paulo, Brazil
- E-commerce development using Symfony/PHP and Doctrine/MySQL;
- Interact with Solr, Redis, Memcached and Rabbitmq;
- Continuous integration with Jenkins.